Working in our lively and friendly office, you will help us to manage and develop the relationships we have with our clients, from initial sign-up and throughout their time with us. You’ll be in regular contact with clients, answering their queries and dealing with any issues. You will use our CRM system, ensuring all records and data remain up to date and accurate.
As well as talking to clients, you will work with other departments in the business where relevant, so we need you to have excellent communication skills and to enjoy working as part of a team. Ideal4Finance has an exemplary customer care record so you will also need to demonstrate and deliver exceptional customer service, alongside a commitment to exceed client expectations.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual
- Confident in using a CRM or similar systems
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet set targets
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in office administration or similar roles
- Professional and confident communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
- Computer literate, with good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Roles and responsibilities
- Following completion of full product training, you will contact clients regularly, from initial sign up onwards, ensuring all questions are answered and issues are resolved.
- Input new information and data to the CRM, ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Advise clients of marketing support available and make regular on-going contact to check on progress and identify any further needs.
- Track client account performances and identify any opportunities to develop the relationship further.
- Ensure any compliance risks are identified and communicated to the relevant departments working collaboratively until rectified.
- Act as the first point of contact for your assigned customers, assisting them with any customer service issues and building strong relationships.
- Monitor client retention and continually strive to increase retention rates.
Full-time, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Salary: £21,000.00-£24,000.00 pa
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org