Are you looking to take the next step in your career and are you ready for a new challenge? If you answered yes, then our role as a commercial business development manager could be perfect for you.
The ideal candidate will have effective communication skills with the ability to be a team player. The initial emphasis of this role will be on tele sales work; we fully expect the account management aspect of this role to take up most of your time as the client list grows.
Your role will include
- Building relationships with potential clients within the B2B arena, to promote and upsell our financial product to them.
- Undertake account management responsibility for our existing commercial supplier partners while developing new sales opportunities.
- Nurture the ongoing relationship with commercial supplier partners to ensure optimum use of the product and to identity further commercial opportunities.
- Operate an in-house CRM system and understand its functionality.
Roles and responsibilities
- To work closely with the Directors/Management to develop, increase and further establish our presence in the commercial finance market.
- To increase the number of commercial supplier partners working with us and to also provide support to existing partners to increase productivity.
- Responsible for aligning sales strategies and solutions to achieve financial growth of the business and meet its long-term strategic goals.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities, building key customer and vendor relationships.
Skills and experience
- Knowledge of financial services would be useful but not essential as full product training will be given.
- We do need you to have excellent communication skills, with the confidence and ability to relate to a wide range of people.
- Commitment and reliability with a determination to succeed, we also expect you to be an excellent team player with a positive attitude and supportive nature.
- The ability to contact and communicate with decision makers
- Effective networker and relationship builder
- A successful record of accomplishment in new business development within the SME sector
- Ability to work under pressure
Full-time, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Salary: £24,000.00 p.a
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com