Are you looking to build a career in business? Ideal4Finance has an exciting apprentice opportunity available for young people. We’re looking for a hardworking individual, with a desire to learn and grow in their career in a fast-paced supportive environment.
The ideal candidate will be organised and have exceptional communication skills. The successful candidate will be able to commute to our office in Kirkham, Preston. As an apprentice you will have the opportunity to support the business with general administrative duties as well as other ad-hoc duties defined by management.
What the job involves
- Assisting our Operations Manager and Director, supporting the day to day running of the Operations, Compliance and Loan Department.
- A varied role which will require the the successful candidate to learner and understand all aspects of Ideal Sales Solutions.
- Some elements of diary management of the Operations Director, attending meetings and taking brief meeting minutes.
- Assisting the compilation of Management information.
- Assist in the regular review of Company Policies and compilation of Regulatory Data for our governing body, the FCA.
Training to be provided
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF.
- (Functional Skills, Level 2 – Maths, English – if not already achieved).
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.