We are looking for an Apprentice Compliance Administrator, to join our ever-expanding team. They will need to be a hardworking individual, with a desire to learn and grow in their career in a fast-paced supportive environment.
The ideal candidate will be organised and have exceptional communication skills. Our office is based in Kirkham, Lancashire, and the successful candidate we be required to make this commute. As an apprentice you will have the opportunity to support the business with general administrative duties as well as other ad-hoc duties defined by management.
What the job involves
- Daily monitoring of our Field Sales Representatives diaries to identify new compliance and due diligence checks required.
- Checking the legitimacy/solvency and Fit & Proper status of new business leads using a number of search engines and industry specific search providers.
- Identifying compliance ‘red flags’ and escalating as required.
- Completion of ‘Compliance Workflow’ with the information gathered.
- Checking all required regulatory documentation and identification is received with new contracts.
- Carry out Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) checks.
- Input of new contracts onto bespoke CRM.
- Carry out Compliance telephone call with new clients.
- Follow up completion of new client application data.
- Follow up of initial and routine training by new customers.
- Carry out routine compliance checks on existing customers to ensure compliance is maintained.
- Process daily Credit Safe Monitoring Alerts.
Training to be provided
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF.
- (Functional Skills, Level 2 – Maths, English – if not already achieved).
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.