Can you help us get moving? We’re looking for a talented junior motion graphics designer to join our busy marketing team. If you are determined to carve a career in the creative sector and you’re willing to learn, this is an exciting opportunity to develop your skills and gain experience in all aspects of the creative marketing process.
If you have a passion for creating original content, we’d love to hear from you. We’re a happy bunch so we need you to be a good team player who is enthusiastic and organised with a ‘can do’ approach.
What the job involves
- Designing and creating animations and motion graphics for a range of mediums including video, web and social.
- Assisting with producing and posting innovative and engaging content for social media platforms, including facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Producing artwork for print-based collateral, including brochures, posters, flyers and newsletters.
- Sourcing and editing images, and creating image collages, for digital marketing purposes.
- Managing your time across a number of projects and meeting deadlines.
- Keeping up to date with current trends in animation, motion graphics and social media.
- Assisting in all creative aspects of the marketing function.
What we’re looking for
- A qualification (A level or above) or at least 12 months’ experience in Graphic/Motion Design, ideally with a portfolio of previous work
- A solid understanding of and proficiency in the Adobe CC, particularly After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- An understanding of social media content formats and creating animations for them
- Attention to detail and a desire to create consistently high-quality content
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A can-do, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- A genuine interest in new media trends
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively
- A competitive salary, with company pension
- 20 days holiday a year
- 35-hour working week
- A relaxed, encouraging and supportive working environment
Salary £18,000 to £20,000. Closing date Monday 15th November 2021
To apply, please send your CV and optional covering letter to email@example.com. To find out more about Ideal4Finance, please click here.